Hey all! Guess what: Christmas Eve is exactly 3 weeks from today! In my family, we’ve always done our major Christmas celebration on the 24th instead of the 25th. At some point, we began a tradition where we’d open one stocking stuffer every hour on the hour until it was time to go to church for our Christmas Eve service. Despite being all grown up (maybe not so much :P) we still do this every year.
Stocking Stuffers are great. There’s something fun about the challenge of finding things for someone else that you know they’d love (or at least need) for under a certain amount of money. That’s why I thought I’d help give you guys some ideas of what fun little things you can fill your loved ones’ stockings with this year. All the items in this gift guide are under $25.
- Amazon Dash Button. What a brilliant invention this is! As prepared as I’d like to think I am, I often realize I’ve run out of something at the most inconvenient time. With the Amazon Dash Button, you simply set up what item you’d like to link to it and whenever you’re running low on (or out of) that item, you just press the button and the item will show up on your doorstep shortly! The best part about it is that it costs $4.99, but you get a $4.99 credit with it, so it’s basically free.
- Kinetic Sand. This has been all the rage for the last little while and, if you’ve never tried it out, you’re totally missing out. I have this at my desk and it is SO therapeutic! You can actually get this at a wide variety of places now and you can get it in all kinds of cool colors (even glittery ones!) I got it back when it was just boring ol’ sand colored. Regardless, it’s sooooo much fun to play with and it really doesn’t make a mess!
- Grassy Organizer. How great is this?? Instead of a boring old cup to store your stuff, you can hide them in the tall “grass” of this organizer. I’m sure you know at least one person who could use a little more organization in his or her life and this aesthetically pleasing solution is perfect for that!
- “Leafkeepers” Cable Ties. We all know how messy cables can get. It’s the bane of this generation’s existence, really. With this 12-pack of pretty zip-ties, your friends and family can rein in the chaotic mess in a very pretty way.
- Casio Black Casual Watch. I happened upon this watch and did a double take when I saw that it was $9. Is this some sort of cheesy gumball machine watch? I thought to myself. I did a little further investigating and, lo and behold, it got fantastic reviews! It’s basically plastic (what do you expect for that price??) but it apparently looks great on and it keeps time as it should. The black color is sleek and classy and could work with pretty much anyone’s style. Note: it’s labelled as a men’s watch, but it could just as easily be great for a woman.
- Tea Drop Sampler. This is a unique take on tea. These drops are a pre-mixed assortment of different blends of tea with a bit of sugar mixed in and all you need to do is plop one in a cup of hot water and it dissolves. The perfect cup of tea is just a plop away (that sounds weird…let’s pretend I never said that).
- Hippo Tea Infuser. The tagline says it all: “Hippo pot of tea”. ‘Nuff said.
- Mini Shopping Cart Office Caddy. Is it just me or is the mini version of anything the best thing ever?? I don’t know about you, but I’d probably spend half my day wheeling this thing around my desk saying, “wheeeeeeeee!”
- “What I Love About You By Me” Book. This is a fun and thoughtful gift to brighten someone’s day. Imagine if you received a book chock-full of all the reasons someone else thinks you’re awesome? You’d be floating on a cloud, right?? Get one for someone and tell them just how much you love them.
- Aquanotes Waterproof Notepad. Showers are notorious for being the place where great ideas happen. Doesn’t it suck when you exit the shower with 20 ideas, but once you’re dried off, you can only remember 3 of them? This waterproof pad is the perfect solution because you don’t have to wait until you leave your watery think hole to write your ideas down.
- Elephant Shaker. At first, I admittedly thought that this was a salt/pepper shaker. Upon further investigation, I learned that it’s a music shaker. Duh, silly me. It’s just SO cute, though and could make a great gift for someone who loves elephants.
- “W” Stand for Phones & Tablets. Sleek and classy – that’s what I think when I see this. It’s universal, so it should fit any phone or tablet without you having to remember what that person’s phone-du-jour is. This is perfect for pretty much anyone’s decor and, since pretty much everyone has a phone and/or tablet nowadays, you can get it for anyone!
- Glass Straws. Remember those awful reusable plastic straws? Those things bring me into a spiral of panic, thinking about all the germs and the likely BPAs lurking throughout. But these glass straws are a whole different ballgame. They’re classy to death and they’re a LOT more sanitary than plastic. Plus, you’ll be saving the environment one drink at a time.
- Coffee Explorer Set. Another day, another coffee gift idea from me. This one’s really cool because you get 4 different single-origin coffees from different places around the world. This will give your coffee-loving friends and family a little adventure around the world without ever having to leave their kitchens.
- Concrete Heart Pots. Aren’t these just the cutest? I’ve been seeing a lot of concrete decorative items around lately and they’ve always appealed to me. If you’re feeling crafty, you could always try to make these (or something similar) yourself. That way, your friends and family will receive a stocking stuffer that’s both cool AND heartfelt.
- Spicy Honey & Spicy Syrup. Both of these gourmet syrups are infused with chili peppers and claim to have a great spice without being outright spicy. The honey and maple syrup are locally sourced and high quality. I don’t know about you, but I’m definitely getting these for myself…to test them out before I give them to my friends and family, right?….right???