Now that I’ve covered the “Cozy Comfort” gift guide for her here, it’s time we got the guys taken care of, too. They deserve to be wrapped in soft, warm pieces, too, and whether they’ll admit it or not, they LOVE it. Jeans and suits are all well and good, but, let’s face it: when the snow is falling outside, we all really want to be cuddled up on the couch with clothes that are extra comfy. I kept all the suggestions under $100 so you can keep the man in your life happy without breaking the bank.
- Lucky Brand “Holiday” Lounge Pant. I’ve bought my husband many a Lucky brand pant. Why? Think soft, vintage-feel fabric that you never want to take off. Oh, and did I mention that they’re $17.70 right now? Guess who’s getting TWO pairs of PJ pants??
- South Pole Marled Pullover Hoodie. Hoodies are the bomb.com (did I just say that??) They look good on literally EVERY guy and they’re as cozy as cozy gets. This particular one is only $24.99 right now with Prime (AKA free shipping & free returns [but he won’t return it]).
- Bearpaw Men’s Moc. These are one of the best styles of slippers for men IMO. They look somewhat classy and they’re FUZZY INSIDE! Who doesn’t want to stick their frigid toes into a cave of fluffy heaven? Nobody.
- Tommy Bahama Herringbone Long-Sleeve Henley. *sigh* Tommy Bahama. The overpriced capital of the mall. Yet here I go, throwing TB items on this list left, right and centre. Why? Because they’re awesome! And it’s Christmas, so you can splurge a little, right? Real talk, though: Tommy Bahama has some of the softest clothing. My sister and I often get things for our Dad here because they’re classy and fun all at the same time. Honestly, if you’re near a Tommy Bahama outlet, check it out because you’ll get very similar items for a small fraction of the regular price – that’s what I usually do 😉
- Tommy Bahama “Surf Santa” PJ Set. OK, now I remembered the real reason I love Tommy Bahama: they understand the beach lifestyle! Yes, these pants have Santa on them because Santa is unavoidable at this time of year. BUT – these Santas are different: they’re surf Santas. So there.
- Weatherproof Vintage Shawl Collar Sweater. Question: how can a man be classy AND comfy cozy at the same time? With a cable knit sweater, of course! The great thing about this style of sweater is it looks great with jeans, it can even work with dress pants for that “half dressed up” look AND it looks awesome with a pair of PJ pants for bummin’ around the house. Obviously, he needs one of these STAT!
- Tommy Bahama “Fruit For Thought” PJ Pant. I promise this is the last Tommy Bahama item on the list. Who can really resist a pair of PJ pants with PINEAPPLES on them?? Maybe most of you don’t know this, but I’m a little obsessed with pineapples. They were the centrepieces at my wedding. The love is real. BRB…going to get my husband 12 pairs of these.
- Bear Paw Slippers. Remember item 3 was Bearpaw brand slippers? When I saw these slippers that look like actual bear paws, I almost died. They’re kind of more of a joke gift, but secretly they’re also awesome. They also remind me of my dinosaur foot slippers. Yes, I own dinosaur foot slippers. Rawr.
- John Christian Blue Tartan Fleece Robe. Fleece is flannel’s fluffier brother. Wait, that barely made sense. Yet here I sit, refusing to hit the “delete” button. Maybe it’s a good thing we’re on the last item on this list, then. This fleece robe is cuddly and warm and perfect for lounging around the house with a cup of coffee and a good ol’ pair of bear paw slippers.